We are based at Oakleaf Field, within the grounds of Cheltenham Racecourse, where we have excellent facilities that can accommodate a large number of archers and their equipment.
If you’re trying to find us on an online map, or using Sat Nav, then our postcode is that of Cheltenham Racecourse (GL50 4SH). Please note that this is not our postal address, so don’t send any correspondence to this address.
- From Cheltenham, follow signs to Cheltenham Racecourse, and enter the racecourse grounds from the roundabout at the main entrance (on the A435 between Cheltenham town center and Bishops Cleeve to the North)
- As you leave the roundabout and enter the racecourse grounds just follow the road ignoring any directions to Car Parks or Park & Ride. Please observe the 20mph speed limit.
- This road will bend left and then rise up a hill (with the Centaur building on your right). At the crest of the hill follow the road down and around the bend to the right (the GWR railway will be on your left). At the bottom of the hill take a sharp left turn – this is more or less a T-junction, and you should see the Riding for the Disabled Association stables ahead of you, and leave them to your right.
- Keep following the road as it dips up and down, and over two streams, and through some gates. After approximately half a mile you should see a clump of trees on your right and the Oakleaf Field gate just beyond them.
- Please park inside the gates, or on the roadway, depending on the activity of the day
- If you miss the gateway you will soon come to a locked gate with no access to the roadway outside – turn around and try again!