Welcome to Cheltenham Archers!
Cheltenham Archers is a well established archery club serving Cheltenham and the surrounding area.
We are immensely proud of what the Club has to offer which includes:
- Very flexible shooting times – with unrestricted access to the Club’s own permanent 24 – 7 Outdoor Target Ranges members can tailor shooting times to suit busy lifestyles and/or unsociable working hours.
- Beginners Courses run every other month by qualified Coaches in a dedicated Training Range.
- Free Beginners Equipment Loan Scheme.
- Excellent value for money Membership Fees which are totally inclusive. No extra Target Fees to pay.
- No Joining Fee.
- Experienced Coaching Team available for archer development.
- Regular Friendly Club nights.
- Weekly Junior Sessions.
- Registered Community Amateur Sports Club which is ‘Not for Profit’ and run solely for the benefit of its members.
Cheltenham Archers have shooting facilities located at ‘Oakleaf Field’ on the edge of the famous Cheltenham Racecourse site.
Oakleaf Field is regarded within the archery community as one of the best grounds in the county. We enjoy excellent facilities including having foam targets permanently laid out at all distances, both Metric and Imperial.
Archers can use the field ranges any day at any time.
Archers of all disciplines are welcome at Cheltenham Archers; compound, recurve, barebow, longbow and other traditional bows all have their enthusiastic followers at the club, with many members proficient in more than one discipline.
Many of Cheltenham Archers shoot competitively and have been very successful. Other members choose to shoot at club level and enjoy archery as a pastime, unwinding at the range. What ever you want to achieve, archery is a sport that all ages and abilities can enjoy and Cheltenham Archers will provide you with the facilities and support to fulfil your goals.
Cheltenham Archers Target Booking
Please click the below link to go to our online target booking system.
Cheltenham Archers Calendar
Club events, tournaments, time-specific training sessions and maintenance closures can all be found on the calendar below.