New Club Shirt
Over the last few months, the club committee have been working to update the club’s image by refreshing the club logo, implementing defined club colours and designing a new senior shooting shirt. This has been done in conjunction with Lionhart Ltd, who provides sublimated shirts and other merchandise to many clubs throughout the country, including Gloucestershire Archery Society and Archery GB.
With shooting currently (and intermittently) on hold, it seemed like a good time to give the club’s branding a makeover and to provide the membership with more contemporary options that are in keeping with what other clubs’ members are wearing on the shooting line.
After a lot of consideration and collaboration between the committee and Lionhart Ltd, a consensus was reached on the below colour and design.
Information on materials and sizes available can be found by clicking the below link at the bottom of this post, as well as an order form should anyone wish to purchase one. Other sublimated garments, such as hoodies and gilets, will also be made available in time.
There is no requirement for members to own one of these shirts; it’s entirely optional.
- Shirts are available in all sizes from children to very large adults. Other sizes can be custom made if required.
- All shirts are 40mm longer than the average shirt. This is to account for shooting with arms raised and to ensure compliance with AGB have rules. However, shirts can be made to custom length if required.
- Shirts are UNISEX but supplied in three fitting styles, STRAIGHT (larger body type or very young), HALF-TIGHT (athletic body type) or TIGHT (with defined waist line, suitable for ladies).
- The material is a light Coolmax 165g waffle texture sublimated polyester which is breathable. Shirt sides are made of V mesh panels to maximise ventilation.
- Advice is to measure a shirt you are comfortable shooting in and compare those measurements to the chart. If in doubt go one size larger. Please do not simply order by designation S/M/L/etc.
- Names can be customised with whatever is preferred, i.e. forename, surname or nickname. Names will be standardised as uppercase on the back and lowercase on the front unless otherwise requested.
- JUNIORS – The club already has a designated junior shooting shirt. However, should any juniors want to order this version, consideration should be given to how much of the child’s name is on the shirt, and therefore how identifiable they may be in any tournament/event photographs taken and subsequently published. It is advisable to avoid full names or surnames and to opt for forename or nickname only, or to leave the name space blank.
Please click the links below for further sizing information and to order your shirt: